Friday, August 22, 2008

Good Morning Love,


So this morning I was woken up by a phone call from my (almost) 2 year old niece. She is starting to talk more and more every day! Both english and spanish. It's so funny though, last weekend when I was at her house we were playing around and out of no where she calls me "Loca!" (crazy girl, in spanish) hahaha! I think it's because ever since she was born I've always called her that, and she would always smile, like she knew what it meant! Well it's her favorite word now. She's been calling Grandma "loca" and this morning when she called me she gave me a new nickname, "Ange-loca."

She's so crazy, I could go on and on. I will definitely be back with more stories haha. But yes this is the little celebrity in the pictures below. When she was born was when I started creating and opened my shop on Etsy. So I owe this all to her really. Thanks Isabella!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She's a cutie! I love that she calls her grandma "loca", LOL!