Monday, October 27, 2008

Loreal, Dior, Lancom anyone?


IMG_5528 copy
Originally uploaded by dotthei
Ok so i'm trying my hand at photography. So far it's not so bad, I think I'm doing quite well... This is a picture of my friend Liz, she has a face that photographs really well, so she's been a great subject for my photos. I took this picture in Balboa Park (San Diego, CA) in front of the Ruben H. Fleet Science Center (The best place EVER to go on a date, trust me. Take in an IMAX and then play at all of the little stations, will bring out the kid in you and your date. Wow okay I;m off topic!) Anyways I was showing my sister some of my work and she happened to like this one. She says it reminds her of an ad from a fashion magazine. Like for perfume... if you stare hard enough you can see a perfume bottle in the corner with a slogan.... What do you think??? I'd love to get some feedback. XOXO Ang!

7 comments:

T.Allen said...

It's certainly a great shot! Good luck with it-photography is a wonderful medium.

Artisticle said...

tag! I've been tagged and now get to find other bloggers to continue this game with. Visit my blog for details. http://artisticle.blogspot.com

Marjorie said...

Beautiful photo! I love the lights in the background and red details. I could see the perfume bottle and slogan:)

PAC said...

gorgeous shot!

Unknown said...

I love that picture, great shot:)

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Great photo! Good luck to you, I think you will do just fine!

-chelsey

AFitz said...

Hey,
I took a picture with the headband I bought off your etsy for my blog, http://ifthesokfitz.blogspot.com